• Discover a delicious new range of high-protein snacks from GetPRO this month
• Race against Britain’s fastest man ever, Olympian Zharnel Hughes, in an immersive and thrilling sprint challenge
• Win a trip for two to the Paris 2024 Olympic Games thanks to the Official Yoghurt Partner of Team GB
GetPRO, the Official Yoghurt Partner of Team GB, is hosting an immersive pop-up experience in London this month, to mark the start of an Olympic year by challenging exercise enthusiasts to race against Britain’s fastest man ever, Zharnel Hugues.
To support consumers as they progress on their own fitness journey*, GetPRO and Team GB is welcoming Londoners to see if they have what it takes to ‘Outrun an Olympian’.
Running from 31st January – 1st February, the immersive Olympic-inspired event will be based in the heart of Shoreditch on Bethnal Green Road and will provide visitors with a taste of what’s possible when you focus on everyday progression in the journey towards your fitness goals*.
Curated by specialists from GetPRO and performance experts from Team GB, consumers will be able to immerse themselves in a highly visual and sensorial world with 2 days of thrilling and exciting activities.
In attendance on day one, will be GetPRO ambassadors – fitness entrepreneur and broadcaster Mark Wright, and Britain’s fastest man Zharnel Hughes – as Mark takes on the challenge to ‘Outrun an Olympian’. Visitors will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with Zharnel and Mark with an exclusive meet and greet on 31st January from 3-3:45pm GMT.
• GetPRO ‘Outrun an Olympian’ immersive pop-up in partnership with Britain’s fastest man Zharnel Hughes
• 11am – 6pm Wednesday 31st January & Thursday 1st February
• 134 Bethnal Green Road, Bethnal Green, London E2 6DG
• Book your free slot via EventBrite here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/outrun-an-olympian-at-getpro-and-team-gb-pop-up-tickets-788085804857?utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-medium=discovery&utm-term=listing&utm-source=cp&aff=ebdsshcopyurl
Consumers can pre-book tickets or simply pop in to try a number of different experiences (pending availability), from trying out the ‘Race Zharnel’ sprint challenge – which gives attendees the opportunity to compare sprint start times against Britain’s fastest man ever – to grabbing a delicious, high-protein GetPRO sample.
GetPRO is also offering attendees the chance to win a trip for two to the Paris 2024 Olympic Games taking place this summer** where Zharnel aims to race against the fastest men on Earth.
Interactive event zones:
• Race Britain’s fastest man ever, Zharnel Hughes: Receive expert tips and coaching from the man himself, then race Britain’s fastest man out of the starting blocks by comparing your time against his! Attendees will feel the thrill of what can be achieved from years of determination and commitment when it comes to their personal fitness journey. Attendees will be provided a video clip of their results from the challenge to share on social channels.
• Zharnel’s locker room: explore Zharnel’s history and journey to becoming a sprinter for Team GB and the fastest man in Britain ever.
• GetPRO Sampling Station: discover products from the delicious new GetPRO range
GetPRO is proud to be partnering with Team GB to support their athletes as they prepare to compete at the Paris 2024 Olympic Games this summer, by providing them with delicious snacks from the GetPRO range which is high in protein to optimise their training*.
Zharnel Hughes said: “I’ve partnered with GetPRO to bring a taste of what it takes to compete in the Olympics to the streets of London, and remind the nation that progress along the journey is the greatest joy. When it comes to your personal fitness journey, it really doesn’t matter what your ability is, the most important thing is showing up and giving it a go. And every small win on the journey will bring you so much joy.
“Your nutrition also plays an important role in supporting your training or progress. That is why I am very pleased to be partnering with GetPRO as their products are providing me with a range of snacks that are high in protein and taste amazingly good at the same time. I am really excited to be bringing my challenge to the public,but more importantly sharing my learning on the journey and the thrill of getting better.”
Team GB and GetPRO launched their year-long partnership in 2023, aiming to champion healthy lifestyles in the lead up to the Paris 2024 Olympic Games. Designed for people who want to get more out of their workouts*, the GetPRO range features eleven high-protein snacks including delicious and healthy* yoghurts, puddings, and mousses.
One of the biggest launches from Danone in the UK in recent years, GetPRO’s mission is to support people on their fitness journeys* and provide educational and motivational resources to demonstrate the benefits of protein as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
• *GetPRO contains protein which contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass. Enjoy as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. GetPRO products contain naturally occurring sugars only.
• ** Terms and conditions apply. Prize is valid for UK residents, including return transport and accommodation.
• Attendees taking part in the Race Zharnel challenge should wear suitable (and comfortable) clothing.